What are the key features in the C programming language?
- Portability – Platform independent language.
- Modularity – Possibility to break down large programs into small modules.
- Flexibility – The possibility to a programmer to control the language.
- Speed – C comes with support for system programming and hence it is compiling and executes with high speed when compared with other high-level languages.
- Extensibility – Possibility to add new features by the programmer.
Answered on November 4, 2019.